The Executive Assistant will support the Founder/Director of Vital Spaces in all aspects of operating this new and rapidly growing non-profit. We’re looking for someone who is highly organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is a natural multi-tasker; someone with great attention to detail and who is adept at planning, problem solving and project management.
The ideal candidate will have the vision and dedication to evolve this position from Executive Assistant to a Program Manager role (or equivalent).
• Create, implement and maintain systems and processes that will keep Vital Spaces efficient, organized and prepared for growth
• Act as first point of contact for most incoming inquiries
• Schedule meetings and coordinate schedules
• Writing: correspondence, website copy, marketing materials, etc.
• Maintain and organize contacts database
• Coordinate email marketing campaigns
• Grants: research opportunities, coordinate applications, gather necessary information, follow-up reporting
• Manage and coordinate meetings and special events, including fundraisers
• Manage social media platforms
• Coordinate marketing and communications efforts
• Capable of working with all levels of diverse communities including artists, businesses, government, donors, etc.
• Strong verbal/written communications and people skills
• Preferably some knowledge and experience in non-profits, fundraising, and/or event planning
• Knowledge of office management systems, procedures and software
• Experience with MailChimp and/or other email marketing platforms
• Knowledge of and comfort with social media platforms
• Must be receptive to receiving direction and critical feedback, and demonstrate maturity, self-confidence and common sense
Range: Approximately $40k/year. Competitive/commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
E-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Executive Assistant
VITAL SPACES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
We are especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our organizational culture and commitment to serving our diverse community. People of color and LGBTQ are strongly encouraged to apply.
VITAL SPACES MISSION:
Our mission is to revitalize Santa Fe’s creative economy by partnering with property owners to transform unused real estate into spaces for artists to create, present, and connect.